* A gas spring is filled with oil and highly pressurised gas.Therefore, do not try to open or drill into a Gas Spring.
* First .check and compare the design, lenght and mounting points before installing the new gas spring.
* Remember that it is the gas springs that supports the bonnet and rear hatch.To avoid injuries any king,
ensure a secure fastening of the bonnet or rear hatch when replacing springs.
* Check mounting points in the body,if there are damaged they should be changed or repaired.
* We recommend that the spirings on the vehicle are fitted in pairs.
* On a car that has been extra equipped with blinds, hi-fi spekakers or spolers for example, there is a risk
that the rear hatch may be too heavy for gas springs designed with the original elevating power.
* Extremely cold temperatures deteriorate the gas springs elevating abilities.
* For optimal working conditions max.6 cycles must be applied per minutes.
* The length tolerance of the product is +1-2 mm and the force tolerance is 8%.
* Maximum speed of the piston is approx.300 mm/s.